- 1 x extra coarse roller head.
- 1 x regular coarse roller head.
How to use
Step 1: Turn the Foot File off. Remove the roller by pressing the eject button on the side of the unit and gently pulling the roller away.
Step 2: To place the new roller head into the Foot File, press in the pin on each end of the roller head.
Step 3: Slide the head between the tines of the Foot File until the pins align with and snap into the holes in the Foot File. Ensure the new roller head is securely attached to the Foot File before use.
Amopé® Pedi Perfect Roller Heads with long lasting micro-abrasive particles come with finely ground diamond crystals, precious exfoliators. Use the Extra Coarse Roller Head for rapid removal of even very hard, stubborn skin or the Regular Coarse Roller Head for the perfect finishing touch. Only use these replacement roller heads with the Amopé® Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File.
- Specially designed refills for use on Wet or Dry Skin to reveal touchably soft, smooth feet
- Replace when it starts to show signs of wear which will depend on the intensity/duration of your treatments. Stock up to ensure you always have a fresh refill ready.
- Refillable roller head spins 360 degrees for quick results on thick, calloused skin
- Effective to remove dead skin from feet for the perfect pedicure at home