As summer approaches (and for some, is already here!) now is the perfect time to give yourself a pedicure to get your feet looking beautiful for the season. When the sun decides to come out, you may want to be ready to grab your favourite pair of open toe sandals and run out the door to the park or for a day at the beach with your friends without having to worry that your feet look horrible.
How to Begin
Before you start, you will need to gather all your tools and supplies (pedicure set). Here’s what you’ll need:
• A tub of warm water
• Nail clippers
• A electronic nail file
• The right Amopé Pedi Perfect™ Roller Head for your skin hardness
• A clear top and base coat with you colour of choice and lotion for a massage afterwards
The Steps to Beautiful Feet
1. Start by removing your old polish and soaking your feet in the bowl of warm water for approximately a half hour. Allow the water to clean your feet and soften your nails and cuticles, this will help when it comes to painting your toes later on!
2. Trim you nails with a pair of clippers and then use the file to shape them how you like – remember to buff away all the sharp edges. Alternatively, you could use Amopé Pedi Perfect™ Electronic Nail Care System to save yourself some time.
3. After that, make sure your feet are totally dry and get out your Pedi Perfect™ Electronic Foot file from Amopé. To operate switch the device on and hold the roller over dry skin to ensure gentle and easy removal of calluses without damaging the intact skin layers.
4. When finished, you can use a scrubbing brush to remove all the dead skin cells – be sure to rinse off your feet with a bit of water after lightly scrubbing.
5. Dry them off one last time and massage the Amopé Pedi Perfect™ Daily Moisturizer into your skin. Wipe over you toe nails with some nail polish remover as the lotion can keep polish from sticking and then apply your base coat, ready for a pretty colour and top coat afterwards. Your feet are not ready to be exposed and you can enjoy the season!