Wet & Dry™ Rechargeable Foot File, you'll be asked lots of questions. If you want to know all the answers, just check out our FAQs.
1. Is the Wet & Dry unit completely waterproof?
Yes, it is waterproof and can be used under running water or even in the bath tub.
2. Can I use my Diamond Roller Heads on the Wet & Dry unit?
They fit on the device. But since they’re not designed for use on wet skin, we recommend using the special Wet & Dry™ roller heads for best results.
3. Which speed setting should I choose?
This depends on your individual needs and hard skin conditions. If you have very stubborn, hard skin or need faster treatment, just switch to the higher, intensive speed.
4. When should I exchange the roller head?
This depends on how often and how long you use your Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry™ Rechargeable Foot File. When you find its performance to have become less effective, it is time to exchange the roller head.
5. How do I recharge the Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry™ Rechargeable Foot File?
It comes with a charging dock, cable and plug. Please read the instructions that come with the device before first using it.
6. How long do I need to plug in the unit to fully charge the battery? What’s the run-time for the battery once fully charged?
It takes 3 hours for one full charging. Once fully charged, the unit can continuously file for over 20mins.